Amazon UK has recently launched secured delivery with One-Time Password for high value orders. All you need to do is send us your OTP (one-time password) via Viber/SMS plus the name that appears on your package so that we can receive it.
How do I get my Amazon OTP (one-time password)?
• The OTP will be sent via the email address you’ve registered on Amazon
• You can also find it by clicking the ‘Track Package’ button when your package is out for delivery
• It’s a 6-digit numeric PIN that’s valid until the end of the day
Where do I send my OTP?
• Send us a Viber/SMS message @ +44-7938-992670
• What we need: Your OTP and the name that appears on your package
What if the scheduled delivery failed?
• In the event that delivery isn’t successful, Amazon will send you a new PIN and another attempt will be done the next working day
• We need your new OTP plus the name that appears on your package so we can receive it