Prohibited & Restricted Goods You Can’t Ship to the Philippines
|ALL TELECOM EQUIPMENT||• Mobile phones
• 2-way radios
|MOTOR VEHICLE PARTS & ACCESSORIES||• Brand new and used
• Replacement parts (such as side mirrors, interior panels, headlight assemblies, exhaust components, engine parts)
• Any kind of tires and wheels (aka mag wheels)
• Motor oils and fluids
ShippingCart will only process a maximum of 12 pieces of the same item per transaction. ShippingCart will not process items in commercial quantities. The Philippine Bureau of Customs (B.O.C.) defines commercial quantity as 13 pieces or more of the same item regardless of variant (color, size, brand, etc.)
|FLAMMABLE & DANGEROUS GOODS||• Dangerous Goods or hazardous materials (corrosive, explosives, toxics, gasoline, motor oil, fluid or other substances)
• Crossbows, arrows, swords and knives
• Chemicals (including those in the California Proposition 65 list) and fertilizers
• Illegal drugs and narcotics
• Poisonous products and infectious substances.
• Packages that are wet, leaking or that emit a strong odor of any kind
• All compressed gases (liquified, non-liquified, dissolved) in pressurized containers are deemed hazardous because of the high pressures inside the cylinders
• Spare/extra rechargeable batteries and Powerbanks
• Hazardous materials, hazardous waste, including, but not limited to used or unused needles (Hypodermic and any other kind), syringes, or other medical wastes.
• Human or animal remains, corpses, organs, embryos, and body parts or cremated or disinterred human remains.
• Anything labeled as Flammable
|ANIMALS & PLANTS||• Animals, such as birds, fish, reptiles, dead animals or animal that has been mounted.
• Plants, plant materials, seeds, including cut flowers.
• Animal products, human blood and urine samples
|GUNS, AMMUNITION & WEAPONS||• Dynamite, gunpowder, ammunitions and other explosives, firearms and weapons of war, accessories, replicas and parts thereof
• All types of guns, including bullets and accessories, including Air Soft guns
• Equipment used to create weapons and accessories
|RAW MATERIALS||• Tobacco products (raw or finished, cigarettes, vapes, and all accessories)
• Furs or carpets made of animal skin
• Any product made from animal hide or bone, including doggie treats and chew toys
MONETARY, BANK NOTES & OTHER VALUABLES
|• Cash, credit card, ATM card, and passbook
• Articles of unusual value, such as priceless art, jewelry (including watches and costume jewelry), collectibles, and antiques.
• Cultural artifacts, pottery, and ceramic tableware
• Cash, checks, coins, stamps, negotiable stocks, bonds, bank drafts, cash letters, and other negotiable instruments equivalent to cash
• Lottery tickets and gambling devices
|PERISHABLE ITEMS, FOOD, MEDICINE & LIQUID ITEMS||
• Perishable goods that require refrigeration
|OTHERS||• Counterfeit goods like, but not limited to fake branded bags, shoes, etc.
• Appliances, regardless of size, with compressors
• Sex toys and all related paraphernalia (pornographic material, anything that is obscene in nature)
• Clothes or items bearing any verses of the Quran
• Video machines (VCR, DVD players, Blu-Ray players) except video game systems
• Documents of any kind such as letters and mail
• Batik sarong